7up vintage vending machine refrigerator wrapRm wraps
7up vintage vending machine refrigerator wrap
Every order is custom size to fit the product that your going to wrap.
You get a Squeegee and blade with every order
- Made from long-lasting outdoor sign vinyl. Our matte laminate creates a stunning finish to your Refrigerator wraps and protects it from water, sun and oil. Designed to be easily cleaned and stand up to the heaviest wear and tear.
- Watch our video tutorials instructions here to learn how to apply your Refrigerator wraps.
- We print on air release vinyl, so there will be no air bubbles in the vinyl.
- We custom size your print, to your fridge. Just let us your width and height of each door. If you want email us a picture of the refrigerator to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need help install and want to do a video call, we can do that. We use Facebook and FaceTime video.
- We do custom design prints all the time. What would you like to see on your refrigerator?
- Shipping to Canada is Duty free
- We have very good Customer service. You can call, text or video call us. We make special how to videos, just for the customer. If you have a custom design print, we will make a custom buy webpage. So when your ready to order, it will be there for you.
- If a print doesn’t fit or some weird happens to the print, we will print a new one for free.
- Our passion is to come up with unique designs and make you refrigerator stand out. We look for your passions in life too.
Why wrap your fridge?
Rm wraps totally transform your refrigerator into the talking point of your kitchen, man cave, office, etc. It’s an easy way to rejuvenate an old fridge into looking better than new or simply adding some style to that boring appliance! The beauty of vinyl wrapping your fridge is that vinyl will stand up to the heaviest wear and tear without fading or coming off. If you decide to change your Refrigerator wraps, move house, or get rid of your fridge, you can pull your vinyl wrap right off! It won’t leave any residue or damage your refrigerator surface.